Monday, October 21, 2019

My Korner #111 - Agnes, I got you a mouse for dinner!


BLOG NAME:  Agnes, I got you a mouse for dinner!
DESIGNERS:  Fatal Fashion, Avada & ACT5

Come here Agnes!  Here kitty kitty!  I got you a baby mouse for dinner!  Come and get it!  I know how much you love baby mice!

Today's I'm wearing:
DRESS: ::FF:: Dress Witch Web Spider
HAT:  ::FF:: Witch Hat
PANTIES:  ::FF:: Panties Black
GLOVES: ::FF:: Long Gloves Bento Black 
BOOTS:  ::FF:: Ema Boots Black
BROOM:  ::FF:: Witch Broom
CHOKER:  ::FF:: Choker Heart Black/Silver
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Eletta Lipstick @Anybody
POSE:  ACT5-392-Female Feeding Cat (left & right) Pose (shown above only)

This witch costume is called Outfit 088 Witch 1 and it's from Fatal Fashion.  Outfit includes dress, panties, gloves, hat, boots, choker, and broom.  This outfit is rigged for Isis, Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique.

Eletta Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka. Offers 12 colors.

LINKS:

Fatal Fashion Mainstore & Fatal Fashion Marketplace

AnyBody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...