Tuesday, November 12, 2019

My Korner #126 - The tennis shoe shopping spree!


BLOG NAME: The tennis shoe shopping spree!
DESIGNERS:  adorsy, NativeUrban & ACT5

I love to go shopping.  Today I'm going buy me some new tennis shoes.  I think I will buy one pair for each day of the week.  I love these pink one's!  I think I'll wear them now! Aren't they perfect for my outfit?

Today's Features:
TOP: adorsy Kerry Bodysuit Fatpack
SHOES:  Native - Another 1 Sneakers All Colors
POSE: ACT5-407-Female Tying Shoes (left & right)

Kerry top comes in 8 colors or a fatpack  and is rigged for Maitreya and Freya. I love the details of the sleeves and bra.  Kerry can be work as a cropped top, bodysuit or tucked in.  I'm also wearing the Kerry matching skirt.

Another 1 sneakers are unisex and rigged for Belleza, Maitreya and Signature.  The all color HUD gives you so many color choices.

LINKS:

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

NativeUrban Marketplace & NativeUrban Mainstore

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...