Wednesday, November 13, 2019

My Korner #127 - The White Elephant!


BLOG NAME: The White Elephant!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & ACT5

It's true, we learn something new every day.  Today I learned the meaning of white elephant gifts.  I knew gifts could be referred to as white elephant gifts but I did not know the reason why or it's origin.

Originally 'white elephants' were simply that - elephants that were white. Later, the expression came to mean 'a burdensome possession - one that is more trouble than it is worth.'

And yes, a white elephant would be hard to care for and a total burden for me but wow, beautiful! I'd donate it to the zoo!

Today's Features:
DRESS: S&P Peria
GLOVES: S&P Peria bracers
POSE: ACT5-408-Female Model 20 (left & right)

Peria dress comes in 8 colors or a fatpack.  Peria bracers sold in an all color pack.  Peria is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  I love this elegant sexy dress.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...