Sunday, November 17, 2019

My Korner #130 - The Lavender Garden!


BLOG NAME:  The Lavender Garden!
DESIGNER:  Never Totally Dead

Check our the new house!  We moved again!  This house has a balcony looking out on the ocean.  I'm going to love this new house.

Today's Features:
A Walk in Provence Gacha Set
Gacha Set includes:
Lavender Field, Lou Gabian, Lou Bouvau, 3 Ciccadas Wall Decorations (green, yellow and lavender), Lou Vas, Lou Lavadou,  Lou Caseto,  Lou Bocho, Lou Bancihoun, Apero Pastis dispenser, The Mas

Never Totally Dead does amazing work with textures and details.  You will see more of these incredible builds in future blogs.  I just love my new house!

LINKS:

Never Totally Dead Mainstore

Never Totally Dead Marketplace

And for great male fashion and decor, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...