Saturday, November 16, 2019

My Korner #129 - My car broke down, time for a new one!



BLOG NAME:  My car broke down, time for a new one!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada, Supernatural & ACT5

My car broke down!  I'm kinda glad, it's old!  Time for a new one!  What will I buy?  I can't afford a new one and I want something economic and easy to park.  Geez, what a dilemna!

Today I'm wearing:

TOP:  FashionNatic - BRIELLE TOP FATPACK -MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  FashionNatic -BRIELLE SKIRT COLORS FATPACK-MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY @Cosmopolitan
EARRINGS: Avada~ Akasha Earrings
RINGS (middle fingers): Avada~ Eldora Rings - Maitreya
RINGS (ring fingers): .::Supernatural::. Elizabeth Rings Fatpack
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Neiva Necklace
POSE: ACT5-410-Female Model 32 Pose (left & right)

Brielle Top and Skirt are now at Cosmopolitan Event and are compatible with Maitreya, Freya and Legacy. Top comes in 10 colors and skirt comes in 16 colors or get the fatpacks and mix and match with endless color choices.

Akasha Earrings are unisex and unrigged and come with HUD for 4 metal changes and resizing.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

Elizabeth Rings comes in gold & silver and also come with HUD for gem colors.  Rings are rigged for Maitreya.

Neiva Necklace comes in gold, silver and gold/silver combination with HUDs to change the gem colors.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan Event

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...