Wednesday, November 20, 2019

My Korner #133 - Exploring the village!


BLOG NAME:  Exploring the village!
DESIGNERS:  Never Totally Dead, Fatal Fashion & ACT5

This is my first time here in this village exploring and shopping.  I still need to buy a few souvenirs to take back home to the family.

Today's features: 
Stairs belong to:    A Walk in Provence - The Mas by Never Totally Dead

I'm wearing:  Outfit 092 from Fatal Fashion which includes, Top, Skirt, Shoes, Hairband, Bracelets and Necklace.  Comes with top, skirt, hairband and shoes in black & white.  This outfit is rigged for Venus, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy & Tonic Fine.

Pose:  is ACT5-412-Female Model 33 Pose (left & right).

LINKS:

Never Totally Dead Mainstore & Never Totally Dead Marketplace

Fatal Fashion Mainstore & Fatal Fashion Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out: Crann's Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...