Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Korner #134 - The Lounge


BLOG NAME:  The Lounge
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & ACT5

Today I'm feeling a little bit retro, a little bit emo and a little bit sexy.  I love this outfit. 

Today I'm wearing:
S&P Agatha (set includes harness, sleeves and collar)
POSE:  ACT5-414-Female Model 35 (left & right)

Agatha comes with color changing HUD with 12 colors and 6 metals.  You can wear with or without the lace on the neck, arms and legs. This sexy 3 piece outfit is rigged for Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya. 

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Satl & Pepper Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...