Sunday, November 24, 2019

My Korner #135 - Live, love and laugh!

 

BLOG NAME:  Live, love and laugh!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred. & ACT5

Days like today remind me that he is not only my partner and my lover but also my best friend.  We have not laughed so much in a long time.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: 1 Hundred. Honey Tank. Tangerine
PANTIES: 1 Hundred. Honey Undies. Tangerine
POSE:  ACT5-415-Couple Laying in Bed 2 Pose

Honey  tank and undies are rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique and come in blue, grey, lemon, lilac, lime and tangerine.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...