Sunday, December 8, 2019

My Korner #145 - Snowballs in Winter!

BLOG NAME: Snowballs in Winter
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear, Salt & Pepper and ACT5

I have 2 snowballs and you only have 1.  I'm going to throw both at you and run as fast as I can.  Try to catch me!

I'm wearing:
SWEATER: L&B Swear Ashley Sweater
SCARF: S&P Ellie Scarf @Uber
PANTS: L&B Swear Ashley Tights
BOOTS: S&P Erica Boots @Uber
POSE:  ACT5-428-Female Throwing Snowball Pose
and ACT5-429-Male Making Snowball Pose

Ashley sweater is rigged for Maitreya and comes HUD with lots of plain and pattern textures.

Ellie Scarf is unrigged and has 6 color choices.

Ashley tights are rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, and Hourglass and have matching plain and pattern textures.

Erica boots are rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya and come with HUD with 14 colors and can be worn with and without fur.

LINKS:

Uber

L&B Swear & L&B Swear

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...