Monday, December 9, 2019

My Korner #146 - Sitting by the Candle Light!


BLOG NAME:  Sitting by the Candle Light!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Avada and ACT5

Candles have many meanings to many people.  They can mean romance, passion, security, warmth, hope, spirituality, mystery, to name just a few.  Even the color of the candle matters!  And then there are fragrant candles, I love those! So today, I sit by the candle light and just relax while I wait for my baby love to return home!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Serena Top Fatpack - Maitreya/Freya @Kinky Event
SHORTS: adorsy - Serena Shorts Fatpack - Maitreya/Belleza @Kinky Event
BOOTS: adorsy - Serena Boots Fatpack - Maitreya/Belleza @Kinky Event
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow
POSE:  ACT5-431-Female Model Sit 37 Pose

What a terrific,  sexy and fun outfit.  Serena set is rigged for Maitreya and Freya.  The top comes in 10 colors, shorts in 10 colors and 10 jean colors and the boots have 35 color choices with optional belt.  Or get the fatpack with even more color choices.  The top can be worn open or closed and with or without bra.

Maxine Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:

Kinky Event

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...