Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My Korner #147 Winter Romance!


BLOG NAME:  Winter Romance!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & Avada

I love when the sun is out and it's lightly snowing!  The snow melts against the warmth of your body!

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  S&P Erin bodysuit FATPACK @Uber
SCARF:  S&P Ellie scarf FATPACK @Uber
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow

Erin bodysuit is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Legacy and comes in 10 colors or a fatpack.

Ellie Scarf is unrigged and comes in color color or HUD with 6 color choices.

Maxine Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...