Friday, December 13, 2019

My Korner #150 - No, You can't come in!


BLOG NAME:  No, You can't come in!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, .: Vegas Tattoo :., Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

We are going to the beach so you cannot come in.  We are leaving.  Yes, we, my little doggy and I are going to the beach. 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  S&P Delilah crimson @Marketplace
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Elentari @Curves Event
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Marian Choker Fatpack @Kinky Event
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow
POSE: ACT5-348-Female Model 26 (left & right)

Delilah is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya and is interactive to SL water.  If it gets in contact with SL default water it will turn wet, drip and will also dry in the sun again.

Elentari tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega,  Signature & Slink.  I wish I could show you the front and back.  This is a great tattoo!

Marian Choker comes in gold or Silver and comes with 2 Gem HUDs with many gem colors to match any outfit.

Maxine Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Curves Event

.: Vegas :. Tattoo Mainstore & .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

Kinky Event

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...