Monday, December 16, 2019

My Korner #151 - Are you coming?

BLOG NAME:  Are you coming?
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, .: Vegas Tattoo, Avada & ACT5

My partner went to get directions but he doesn't realize that it's getting late and dark and I don't like to ride in the dark  I'm getting really impatient!  I know he does this on purpose because he said I look sexy when I'm angry!   GRRRRR!!!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Daria Top Fatpack - Maitreya/Freya
SKIRT:  adorsy - Daria Denim Skirt Fatpack - Maitreya/Freya
BOOTS:  adorsy - Daria Boots Fatpack - Maitreya/Freya
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Elentari @Curves Event
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Jenessa Lipstick @Shiny Shaby
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow
POSE: ACT5-436-Female Motorcycle Lean

Daria Set is rigged for Maitreya & Freya. Top comes in 10 colors and skirt comes in 10 colors and 10 denim colors and boots come with hud with 35 colors.  Get the fatpack or the buy all pack to mix and match.

Elentari tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega,  Signature & Slink.

Jenessa lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

Maxine eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Curves Event

.: Vegas :. Tattoo Mainstore & .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

Shiny Shaby

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...