Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My Korner #155 - I've got your Christmas Present!

BLOG NAME:  I've got your Christmas Present!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, .: Vegas :.  Tattoo & ACT5

Santa says you been a naughty boy this year so he gave me instructions on what to give you for Christmas!

Today I'm wearing:
PASTIES AND PANTIES:  S&P Gigi black
BONDAGE ACCESSORIES:  S&P Bondage Deluxe Set
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier The moment 154 @ Tlalli-The Fair Around the World-France
POSE: ACT5-443-Couple Bedroom Seduction

Gigi is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Lara & Legacy.  Comes in 10 colors and 7 metal colors or the  fatpack.

Bondage Deluxe Set  is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Lara & Legacy and comes with Collar, Belt, ankle, arm, thigh and wrist cuffs and leash.  Comes in 12 leather colors with 7 metal colors.  RLV enabled.

The Moment Tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink and Baked on Mesh.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Tlalli-The Fair Around the World-France

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore & .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...