Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My Korner #156 - The Big Christmas Tree!

BLOG NAME:  The Big Christmas Tree!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & ACT5

I love that tree!  It's huge and beautiful!  I love Christmas!  And it's not over.  We still have a couple more weeks of Christmas fun!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  adorsy - Magdalena Dress Fatpack - Maitreya/Legacy @Cosmopolitan
STOCKINGS & SHOES:  adorsy - Magdalena Heels with Stockings Fatpack - Maitreya/Leg @Cosmopolitan
POSE:  ACT5-410-Female Model 32 Pose (left & right)

Magdalena set is rigged for Maitreya & Legacy.

Magdalena dress comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack plus you can get 12 additional Christmas textures.  I'm wearing one today. 

Magdalena shoes have 35 colors and 20 stocking colors.  Can be worn with and without shoes and or with and without stockings.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...