Sunday, February 2, 2020

My Korner #190 - Time To Go!

BLOG NAME:  Time To Go! 
DESIGNERS: Beyond Originals, Glamistry & Avada

I love water!  Rivers...lakes...oceans...waterfalls.  They mean life.  Not just for us but for all living things and spending the day next to the river can be so relaxing.  But, it's time for me to go get ready for my date!  

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  .:Beyond:. Naira - Fatpack @Tres Chic Event
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1042
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow

Naira is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 20 single colors or a fatpack.  Each single color has 3 styles. Can be worn with our without the chains on the chest.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Maxine eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...