Monday, February 3, 2020

My Korner #191 - The Young Vampyress!

BLOG NAME: The Young Vampyress! 
DESIGNERS: L&B Swear & Supernatural

I have become a vampyre roaming the night in search of my next victim's blood to savor.  Give me just one small taste to satisfy my need! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  L&B Swear Alessia Mini Dress
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Jess Necklace Fatpack @Tres Chic

Alessia mini dress is rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique & Maitreya.  The fatpack HUD has many great colors and the quality is amazing as you can see.

Jess Necklace comes in silver or gold and can be worn as 2 pieces or just 1.  Comes with hud to change the heart color.

LINKS:

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore & Lapointe & Bastchild Marketplace

Tres Chic

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...