Thursday, February 6, 2020

My Korner #194 - The Artist!


BLOG NAME:  The Artist!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper and Lapointe & Bastchild

As Picasso said, every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.  I struggle to be a SL photographer and I'm still a child at it.  I cannot imagine growing up!
 
I'm wearing:
CORSET/PANTIES/PASTIES:  S&P Devil Corset, Panties, Pasties @Uber
CHOKER:  27 S&P FRWL choker VIP (Gacha)
BRACELETS:  27 S&P FRWL Bracelets L&R VIP (Gacha)
SHOES:  L&B Swear Zoe Heels - High Wrap

S&P Devil is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Legacy.  This sexy outfit is 3 pieces and comes in black, cream, mauve, ocean, pink, purple, red, rose, steel and white or get the fatpack.

S&P FRWL Gacha Set is rigged for Lara, Hourglass & Freya.

Zoe heels are rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore & Lapointe & Bastchild Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...