Saturday, February 8, 2020

My Korner #195 - This Old VW!

BLOG NAME:  This Old VW! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & Avada

I feel really sexy so i thought I would try to capture it.  I hope you like it.  Love this outfit! 
  
I'm wearing:
TOP:FashionNatic - LUNA TOP COLOR/JEANS FAT-MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
SHORTS: b FashionNatic - LUNA SHORTS COLOR JEANS FA-MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Nova Eyeshadow 

Luna Top and Jeans are rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Legacy.  Coms in come in 10 colors and 6 denim colors.  

Nova Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka and also have 9 colors.

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...