Sunday, February 9, 2020

My Korner #196 - Retro Chic!

 BLOG NAME:  Retro Chic!
DESIGNERS:  Haute Pinay & Glamistry

Today I went to the AIM Valentine's Day Show with my sis and had a great time.  Wanted a picture to remember the day! 
 
I'm wearing:
DRESS:  HP Maxi Dress II Pinay Retro Chic 3
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1041
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Nova Eyeshadow

Maxi dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, ebody Curvy, Tonic Curvy, & Maitreya and comes in 4 color styles.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Nova Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka and also have 9 colors.

LINKS:

HautePinay Marketplace

Glamistry

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...