Wednesday, February 12, 2020

My Korner #199 - Where I want to live!

BLOG NAME:  Where I want to live! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic

Second Life has some beautiful places and this is one of them.  I think I want to move here!  This sim is beautiful and so realistic.  You have to check it out!  Garrigua
  
Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - ALVIDA SET FATP @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  FashionNatic - ALVIDA SET FATP @Cosmopolitan
ANKLE BOOTS:  FashionNatic - ALVIDA SET FATP @Cosmopolitan

Alvida set is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Legacy.  Top comes in 10 single colors, skirt comes in 10 colors or 6 denims and boots have color change HUD with 40 colors to change 6 parts plus the metals and soles.  

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...