Tuesday, September 15, 2026

My Korner #1572 - 🪶 I Think He Left This for Me!

BLOG NAME:   ðŸª¶ I Think He Left This for Me!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): Stealthic & Kunglers

There’s been a hawk hanging around the yard lately. I named him Charlie, and naturally decided we’re friends. 😂 Today I found this feather where he usually hangs out.  Did Charlie leave it for me? Probably not.  But I like thinking he did. 🪶❤️  

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:   Glam Affair - Calinka 
FRECKLES:  Coco Louis - Naturally Freckles
TOP/PANTS:  Zaara - Sanvi Blouse & Omkara Pants
HAIR:   Stealthic - Frenzy @Access
NECKLACE:  UW - Fairy Trinket Necklace
RINGS:  Kunglers - Alma Rings @Fameshed
BRACELETS:  Kunglers - Vicky Bracelets
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Arthelais
EYESHADOW:  Magic Beauty - Delicate Sparkle #7
TATTOO:  ShareX - Transmute Pelvis
NAILS:  Tantrum Mi Amor Acrylics - Neutrals
TOOTHPICK:  Catwa - Toothpick

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1572 - 🪶 I Think He Left This for Me!

BLOG NAME:   ðŸª¶ I Think He Left This for Me! FEATURED DESIGNER(S): Stealthic & Kunglers There’s been a hawk hanging around the yard late...