Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Korner #202 - Once Upon A Sultry Evening!

BLOG NAME:  Once Upon a Sultry Evening!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Glamistry & Supernatural

Today I have the pleasure of making my first Giz Seorn blog.  Thank you for putting your trust in me with your wonderful designs.  I look forward to many Giz Seorn blogs to come.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS & STOLE:  Giz Seorn - 'Elena' Dress & Stole [FatPack]
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1041
BRACELET: .::Supernatural::. Nina Bracelet Fatpack

Elena dress & stole are rigged for Freya, Isis, Lara and Hourglass.  The stole comes in 3 sizes.  The fatpack hud has some incredible color choices all with matching stole.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Nina bracelets come in silver and gold with huds to change the gems as well.

LINKS:

Giz Seorn & Giz Seorn

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

The Muse Space Landmark


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...