Monday, February 17, 2020

My Korner #203 - Hey you! Give me a ride!

BLOG NAME:  Hey you!  Give me a ride! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & Avada

My car is here at the mechanic and it's going to be here a while. I wonder if I can hitch a ride with this guy on the motorcycle! 

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP: adorsy - Zeta Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS: adorsy - Zeta Denim Pants @Cosmopolitan
SHOES: adorsy - Zeta Shoes Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS: Avada ~ Ballerina Ekanshi Nails L & R
RINGS: Avada ~ Eldora Ring L & R

Zeta set is rigged for Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 colors and pants come in 10 colors and 10 denim colors.  Shoes come with color change hud with 35 colors and you can change 7 parts plus the gold and silver metals.

Ballerina Ekanshi nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Slink and come with 16 color nail applier HUD.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...