Wednesday, February 26, 2020

My Korner #212 - Little Bit Goth!

BLOG NAME:   Little Bit Goth!
DESIGNERS:   1 Hundred. & NuNa LuNa

This top made me feel a little bit gothic.  I have heard that gothic people love things which are mysterious and dark. This does not mean immoral, brutal or nasty.  Gothic people love humor, but more of a black comedy.  They say gothic people are artistic, romantic, realists and inteligent.  Are you goth?

Today's Features:
HOODIE:  1 Hundred. Dead Hoodie. Blue
STOMACH TATTOO: ~NuNa LuNa~ Tattoo (04)

Dead Hoodie is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Slink and comes in blue, fuschia, lemon, lime, pink, pumpkin, red & violet.

NuNa LuNa tattoo Omega applier.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

NuNa LuNa Mainstore & NuNa LuNa Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...