Thursday, February 27, 2020

My Korner #213 - Ready for a game of soccer?

BLOG NAME:   Ready for a game of soccer?
DESIGNER:   FashionNatic

Who wants to play soccer?   I found a great place to play downtown!  Anyone wanna play?  I'm ready!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - DAKARI TOP FATPACK @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  FashionNatic - DAKARI PANTS FATPACK @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  FashionNatic - DAKARI SHOES FATPACK @Cosmopolitan

Dakari is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Pants come with HUD to add letters or designs to the straps.  I added the stars.  Top and pants come in singles colors or fatpack and shoes come with color changing hud with 45 colors to change 7 parts of the shoes to customize any way you like and can be worn with or without socks.

LINKS:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...