Sunday, March 1, 2020

My Korner #215 - Expression of Sensuality!

BLOG NAME:   Expression of Sensuality!
DESIGNER:   Salt & Pepper & Supernatural

I have never been known for being sensual.  I have been known for being feminine and passionate but never sensual so here I am giving it a try!  

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE: S&P Estelle Bra & Panties
PUSH UP BREAST SYSTEM:  S&P Push up stage 4
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Katrina Choker 
BRACELETS:  27 S&P FRWL Bracelet L&R VIP (gacha) 

Estelle Lingerie is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya and comes in 10 colors plus a fatpack.

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.  

 S&P FRWL bracelets are rigged for Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya.  These are a gacha VIP exclusive unlocked when L$1000 is spent on the FRWL gacha machine.

LINKS:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...