Saturday, February 29, 2020

My Korner #214 - Waiting for the show to start!

BLOG NAME:   Waiting for the show to start!
DESIGNER:   Adorsy & L&B Swear

My favorite singer will sing today at 1pm. I want the best spot in the house so I'm here early waiting.  I can't wait for the show!   

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Shantal Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SHORTS/LEGGIINGS:  adorsy - Shantal Jean Shorts+Leggings Fatpack  @ Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  adorsy - Shantal Boots Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NECKLACE:  L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace

Shantal set is rigged for Maitreya & Legacy.  Shown on Legacy.  Top comes in 10 colors and shorts/leggings come in 10 colors or 10 denim colors.  Or get the fatpack.  The boots come with color change hud with 35 colors to change 7 parts of the boots plus metals and fur colors.

Unisex Necklace comes with HUD to change metal, stones, add initials and resize.  Perfect couples necklace.  

LINKS:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...