Tuesday, March 3, 2020

My Korner #217 - Looking At Him!

BLOG NAME:  Looking At Him!
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn, Supernatural & Salt & Pepper

Can't he tell I'm looking at him?  Can't he tell I want him to come over here?  Can't he read my mind?  I just can't get his attention!

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  GIZ SEORN : Imogen Suit [FatPack] @Uber
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Gigi Choker Fatpack
PUSH UP BREAST SYSTEM:  S&P Push up stage 4 @Uber

Imogen suit is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya and Legacy. Comes in 8 colors or a fatpack with 14 color choices for 4 parts plus 3 metal colors. 

Gigi choker comes in silver and gold.  Comes with huds to change the hearts and the stones.  Here showing all in silver. 

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing. 

LINKS:

Uber

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...