Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My Korner #218 - FREEZE DIRTBAG!!!

BLOG NAME:  FREEZE DIRTBAG!!!
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn & Salt & Pepper

I pulled my weapon out and spun around and shouted “Freeze, dirtbag! as I extended my arms aiming at his chest!!

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT/JACKET:  GIZ SEORN : Imogen Suit [FatPack] @Uber
PUSH UP BREAST SYSTEM:  S&P Push up stage 4 @Uber

Imogen suit is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya and Legacy. Comes in 8 colors or a fatpack with 14 color choices for 4 parts plus 3 metal colors. 

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing. 

LINKS:

Uber

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...