Monday, March 9, 2020

My Korner #221 - Relaxing by the campfire!

BLOG NAME:   Relaxing by the campfire!
DESIGNERS:   Nerenzo

It's so nice to relax here by the campfire after a horseback ride to our favorite hideout.  I think we will camp here for the night!  I love the feeling of being in his arms!

Today's Feature:  Nerenzo Awesome Campfire - full package - adult
Set includes campfire, log with poses in light wood, normal wood or old wood, mushrooms, rocks, backbag, clover, grass, old radio and stump with candles.  Items are copy, mod and bento.

LINKS:

Nerenzo Design Mainstore

Nerenzo Design Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...