Friday, March 13, 2020

My Korner #222 - Make a Wish!

BLOG NAME:  Make a Wish!
DESIGNERS:   Never Totally Dead & ACT5

I gave him a coin and said, "Make a wish, Baby!  Then I asked him what he wished for  but he wouldn't tell me.  I wish I knew what he wished for but maybe someday he will tell me if his wish came true.

Today's Features:
FOUNTAIN: La Fontaine du Triton by Never Totally Dead @Cosmopolitan
CHAPEL:  Lou Caseto  -A Walk in Provence by Never Totally Dead
POSE:  ACT5-471-Couple Make A Wish Pose

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Never Totally Dead Mainstore

Never Totally Dead Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...