Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Korner #223 - Surprise Kiss!

BLOG NAME:  Surprise Kiss!
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

I was skating and my boyfriend snuck up on me and gave me a surprise kiss!  I was totally not expecting it!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: S&P Daphne Top @C88
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Solange Necklace Fatpack @TLC
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada ~ Coeur du Chat Pierding - 1 RARE (gacha)
POSE: ACT5-474-Couple Skate Kiss

Daphne Top is rigged for Freya, Lara & Legacy.  comes in 8 colors or a fatpack.

Solange necklace comes in Silver or Gold with Gem HUDS.

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

LINKS:

COLLABOR88

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

The Liason Collaborative

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...