Monday, March 23, 2020

My Korner #229 - I wanna see!

BLOG NAME:   I wanna see!
DESIGNERS:    Adorsy, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

I always hear him laughing!  And it's always cuz one of his friends sent him something really funny!  And I say, send it to me or put it on facebook please!  Like the one he got today and shared!

Here it is:  Click to find out if it's safe to go outside: Link

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Elvira Top Fatpack
SKIRT/STOCKINGS:  adorsy - Elvira Denim Skirt+Stockings Fatpack
BOOTS:  adorsy - Elvira Ankle Boots Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Native Dance @Designer Showcase
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack @ Access
POSE:  ACT5-483-Couple She Wants To See Pose BOXED

Elvira Set is rigged for Legacy and Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 colors, skirt/stockings come in 10 denim colors and 10 regular colors or get the fatpack.  Boots come with 35 color changing hud and can be worn with or without socks.   

Native Dance nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink.  Come with applier with 4 different styles.

Makaila Necklace comes in silver or gold with gem HUD.  This is 3 pieces and can be worn together or separated.

LINKS:

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Access

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Designer Showcase

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...