Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Korner #230 - Taking a break!

BLOG NAME:  Taking a break!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred, Salt & Pepper, Swear & ACT5

He has been skating for hours and I'm getting hungry!  Let's go get some food my love.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  1 Hundred. Soft Touch Sweater. Fuschia
PANTS:  S&P Daphne Pants @C88
SHOES: 1 Hundred. Soft Touch Sweater Low Tops
PUSH UP BREAST SYSTEM:  S&P Push up stage 4
POSE:  ACT5-485-Couple Skaters Sitting Pose

Soft Touch Sweater is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, blush, fuschia, lilac, peach and pink.

Daphne  pants are rigged for Freya, Lara & Legacy.  They come in 8 colors or a fatpack.

Old School sneakers are rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Isis, Hourglass and Physique.  The fatpack HUD has light colors, dark and 4 bonus colors.  He is wearing the male version limited edition old school low tops. 

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore & Lapointe & Bastchild Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...