Saturday, April 25, 2020

My Korner #261 - Moments!

BLOG NAME:  Moments!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Glamistry

The best moments are the unplanned ones that just happen but make your day perfect.  This is the first time he sang to me.  I know I made him nervous.  I could hear it in the softness of his voice.  It made me feel protected, special and it was a moment!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  GIZ SEORN: Davina: Corset Dress [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1044

Davina is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 8 colors or a fatpack.  With the fatpack, you can change top, bottom and strap color.  Also straps can we worn on or off.  Perfect dress for a romantic evening.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Glamistry


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...