Sunday, April 26, 2020

My Korner #262 - Feeding the Chimp!

BLOG NAME:  Feeding the Chimp!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper

This was a learning experience for me.  I learned 2 things.  First, monkeys do not eat bananas in the wild and second.  Don't feed the chimps.  They are not nice.  Two things I did not know.  I guess monkeys are not the favorite animal of the zoo or jungle. 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI AND SARONG:  S&P Trixie @Uber

Trixie is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky & Maitreya.  Comes in 10 colors and fatpack. 

The interactive item is water sensitive. If it gets in contact with SL default water it will turn wet, drip and will also dry in the sun again. 

It will take 90 seconds for it to be medium dry and another 90 seconds to dry off fully. You can change this time via the included HUD.

Taking it off wet, it will stay wet in your inventory. You actually have to wear it to dry again.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...