Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Korner #266 - Visiting the Islands!

BLOG NAME:  Visiting the Islands
DESIGNERS:  HautePinay & Salt & Pepper

I have always wanted to visit the islands.  They are so beautiful!  I hope one day to get married and spend my honeymoon on the islands.  That is my dream!

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  HautePinay [ISLAND GIRL BLUE] Bra/Panty/Sarong
BREAST PUSH UP SYSTEM:  S&P Bento Push up

Island Girl is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, black and red. 
What a great beach outfit.  I just love it.

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:

HautePinay Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...