Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Korner #265 - Morning Sun!

BLOG NAME:  Morning Sun!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred. Supernatural, Avada & Salt & Pepper

The morning sun feels so good.  It takes away the stress of the world and puts me in the best mood and fills me with energy!  But you know, the sun does this by releasing endorphins in the body.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: 1 Hundred. Sheer Sundress. Mint
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Aya Set Fatpack @ Belle
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Sloan
BREAST PUSH UP SYSTEM:  S&P Bento Push up

Sundress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, fuschia, lilac, mint, peach and teal.

Aya set comes in gold or silver and comes with gem HUDs for the stones.

Sloan Ballerina Nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Has appliers in Blue, Fuschia, Orange, Pink and Purple.

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Belle

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...