Monday, May 4, 2020

My Korner #269 - Liming at my place!

BLOG NAME:  Liming at my place!
DESIGNERS:  Glamistry, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

Needed a few rays of the sunlight to go with my limeade but I am in the mood for some liming!  Anyone else?

Today I'm wearing:
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1048
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Anisha Choker Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Solanine - Colors
POSE:  ACT5-525-Female Sexy Lazy Lay Pose

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Anisha choker comes in gold or silver metal with black, pink, red or white.  Showing silver/white version.  Comes with gem HUD for the stones.

Ballerina nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier hud.

LINKS:

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1451 - The Iconic Hotel!

BLOG NAME:   The Iconic Hotel!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   United Colors, Yasum Fashionart, Kunglers and Tantrum Love the legendary guest serv...