Tuesday, May 5, 2020

My Korner #270 - Gimme the newspaper!

BLOG NAME:  Gimme the newspaper!
DESIGNERS:  Glamistry, Avada & Taox Tattoo

Come here Hachi!! Give me the paper, please!  OMG!  It's all wet!!!

Today I welcome Taox Tattoo to my blog with this small tattoo on my ankle.  I look forward to many great tattoo posts.  Thank you for putting your trust in me.

Today I'm wearing:
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1048
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Shivani
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Ankle Bad Bitch

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Shivani nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with applier hud with 17 dark colors.

Taox tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and BOM.

LINKS:

Glamistry

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1451 - The Iconic Hotel!

BLOG NAME:   The Iconic Hotel!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   United Colors, Yasum Fashionart, Kunglers and Tantrum Love the legendary guest serv...