Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Korner #272 - These are mine!

BLOG NAME:  These are mine!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Taox Tattoo, Avada & ACT5

 Yes, this pair is mine!  I am the angel and the devil in one!  Love all of me as I am!

Here is a song from me to you:
I am the one and only!

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE:  S&P Natalia
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Knees Try Angel Or Demon
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Shivani
POSE:  ACT5-532-Female Sexy My Boobies Pose

Natalia 3 piece lingerie set is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  Comes in 10 colors or a fatpack. The 3 pieces are pasties, choker with chains and panties with chains.  Chains have 6 metal colors.

Taox Tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP, Classic and BOM.  Has 3 intensities.

Shivani nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with applier hud with 17 dark colors.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...