Friday, May 8, 2020

My Korner #273 - My Future Looks Bright!

BLOG NAME:  My Future Looks Bright! 
DESIGNERS:  HautePinay, Coenfield Fashions & ACT5

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise!  Remember to stay close to the people that feel like sunshine!  And don't underestimate the power of a good pair of sunglasses! 

Today's Features:
FEMALE DRESS:  HautePinay [GITANA POLKA DOT WHITE]
MALE SHIRT/PANTS:  Coenfield Fashions [POLKA DOT BLACK] Open Shirt/Skinny Jeans
POSE:  ACT5-533-Couple Sunglass Fun Pose

Gitana Dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya,  Comes in black or white.  

Male outfit is rigged for Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni.  Comes in various colors and styles.  The polka dot version coming soon! 

What a great couple outfit! 

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...