Saturday, May 9, 2020

My Korner #274 - My Sakura!

BLOG NAME:   My Sakura!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Taox Tattoo, Avada & ACT5

This is my Sakura!  The Sakura or the Cherry Blossom is a very special flower which symbolizes Spring, the beauty of nature, the renewal, and the ephemeral nature of life.  They bloom for about a week which should remind us that life is short and must be lived to the fullest.  They also mean renewal because they mark the end of winter and the start of spring. Oh.. and this is my booty too and my new start! 

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE:  S&P Natalia (panties only)
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Back Sakura Eternity
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Shivani
POSE:  ACT5-531-Female Sexy My Booty Pose

Natalia 3 piece lingerie set is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  Comes in 10 colors or a fatpack.  The 3 pieces are pasties, choker with chains and panties with chains.  Chains have 6 metal colors.  See My Korner #272 for the entire set.

Taox Tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP, Classic and BOM.  Has 3 intensities. 

Shivani nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with applier hud with 17 dark colors.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...