Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My Korner #278 - The Bride!

BLOG NAME:  The Bride!
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper, Monso, Avada & ACT5 

Every girl's fantasy! Every girl's dream!  Well, maybe every girl.  I know I'm no exception.  I do dream of marrying that one special man of my dreams! And I know this is some men's dream also! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS/VEIL:  S&P Bondage bride dress FATPACK @Romp
BONDAGE ROPES:  S&P Bondage Ropes @Romp
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Jullie @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Aurora @Unik
BREAST PUSH UP SYSTEM:  S&P Bento Push Up
POSE: ACT5-537-Bride 3

Bondage Bride is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  Comes with 3 pieces (dress, veil and veil flowers).  Comes in 10 colors or a fatpack.

Bondage ropes has ropes for ankles, arms, thighs, wrists and two waist versions plus the collar.  These are OC scripted.  Comes with HUD with 10 rope colors and 7 metal colors.

Jullie hair has 2 versions.  Pony tail to the side and in the back.  Available with 6 color sets and offers ombres and root options.

Aurora nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  Comes with nail applier with 17 different colors and each finger can be painted separately.  Love these!  

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...