Friday, May 15, 2020

My Korner #279 - One Year Anniversary!

BLOG NAME:  One Year Anniversary! 
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic, Monso, Supernatural & Avada 

Today I am celebrating one year since I became a blogger.  This blog is dedicated to FashionNatic who gave me a chance to become a blogger.  Thank you, Ellen!  Also, dedicated to Crann who allowed me to appear in his blog for many months before I became a blogger and because he wanted me to be a blogger alongside him.  Thank you both! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  FashionNatic - MARGOT DRESS FATPACK 
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Meiga @Collabor88
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Bethany Set @Fameshed
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing (gacha rare)
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Aurora @Unik

Margo is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  comes in 10 colors and a fatpack with lots of additional textures.  2 parts can be worn sheer or opaque.  Great sexy dress.  

Meiga has 2 hair options and is available with 6 color sets and offers ombres and root options.

Bethany set comes in black, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver.  I'm showing the black.  Comes with gem HUDS for the stones.

 Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

 Aurora nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  Comes with nail applier with 17 different colors and each finger can be painted separately.  Love these!  

LINKS:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...