Wednesday, May 27, 2020

My Korner #293 - Skating To The Beach!

BLOG NAME:  Skating To The Beach!
DESIGNERS:    Salt & Pepper, Avada & ACT5

True Story:  A few years back I would get off work and put on my rollerblade gear and hit the road heading straight for the beach!  This was a daily spring, summer and fall ritual and I loved it.  Kept me in shape!  Too bad I'm not close to the beach anymore!

Today I'm wearing:
BATHING SUIT:  S&P Switch swimsuit @Uber
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing (gacha rare)
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Aurora @Unik
BREAST PUSH UP SYSTEM:  S&P Bento Push Up
POSE:  ACT5-544-Female Rollerblading Pose

Switch swimsuit is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky and Maitreya.  Comes in 13 colors and a fatpack.  This swimsuit is quite special.  It's water and color activated with SL water and Kraftwork matching pool which is also at Uber.  Also works with Aquasense 4.0 or above.  Men's version available too. 

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

Aurora nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  Comes with nail applier with 17 different colors and each finger can be painted separately.  Love these!

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Unik

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...