Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Korner #294 - Read'em All!

BLOG NAME:  Read'em All!
DESIGNERS:    FashionNatic, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

I have been home for almost 3 months and I have had lots of time to read!  Can you believe I read all these books?  But today I went back to work! I'm gonna miss reading!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - Frida Top Fatpack @Uber
SHORTS:  FashionNatic - Frida Shorts Jeans Fatpack @Uber
HEELS:  FashionNatic - Friday Wedge Shoes Fatpack @Uber
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Khepri
LEG TATTOO:  TAOX TATTOO - Leg garter Bang Bang
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing (gacha rare)

Frida Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 12 colors and shorts come in 12 colors and 6 denim colors.  Or get the fatpacks with 50 color tops, 50 color shorts and 20 denim shorts.  Wedge shoes come with full color hud to match all your outfits. 

Stiletto Nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier HUD.  You can make each nail a different color if you like.  Love that freedom!

TaoX TaTToo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and BOM.

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

LINKS:

Uber

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...