Sunday, May 31, 2020

My Korner #296 - Feel The Music!

BLOG NAME:  Feel The Music!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Avada, TaoX TaTToo & ACT5

Music can send chills down my spine, can make my stomach flutter or heart race or give me goosebumps or make me cry.  No wonder they now refer to this as skin orgasms.  I'm sure many of us are familiar with skin orgasms in SL which involve absolutely no touching of any kind.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  1 Hundred. Lively Mini. Blue
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing
CHEST TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Pack 3 Collarbone French Words
POSE:  ACT5-546-Female Rocker 5 Pose  and ACT5-161-MALE playing guitar 2

Lively Mini is rigged for Belleza, Isis, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, fuschia, lemon, lime, pink, sky, strawberry and tangerine.  Panties are included.

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

Collarbone Tattoo has appliers for Omega, Belleza, Legacy, Classic, Maitreya, Signature, Slink TMP and BOM.  Collarbone tattooss include 3 tats, Amour, La Vie Est Belle and Cest La Vie.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...