Tuesday, June 2, 2020

My Korner #297 - Ice Cold Water!

BLOG NAME:  Ice Cold Water!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada & ACT5

I just needed some ice cold water in a glass bottle.  Water tastes so much different from a glass bottle.  I can feel the moisture from the bottle on my hand.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Larcy Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  FashionNatic Larcy Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SANDALS:  FashionNatic Larcy Sandals Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Aurora 
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing
POSE:  ACT5-547-Female Drinking Pose

Larsy Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Available in single colors and fatpacks or ge the mega pack. 

Aurora nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  Comes with nail applier with 17 different colors and each finger can be painted separately.  Love these!

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...